Gcam is one of the most popular google camera mod apps available for many devices. Google Camera is the stock camera app used on Nexus and Pixel phones from Google. Google’s HDR+ technology optimized and improve picture quality in many devices and useful for many low-end devices.
Google has recently rolled out the Google Camera App v7.4 with several additional features and enhancements
Gcam 7.4 mod features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Quick-Toggle for Video resolution changes
- Re-arranged settings UI.
- 24FPS video recording.
- [email protected] Video recording
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
In this mod, they included support for Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 and 845 processors. 4k60 video recording , self-timer, and many more other features include features like Astrophotography and many others
How to install Gcam?
- download apk file from given links and open file loaction (use one of the suggested versions or pick one developer);
- Install GCam (how to install an APK file);
- After installing restart the mobile and enjoy
Which apk should you use:
At this time we dont have “universal” apk or configuration that works for all phones available. Read the page why so many versions and devs so to understand why this happens and how you can find the best version and settings for your phone.
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and MediaTek phones, but usually with limitations.
- ARM64, only very old versions (GCam 4) support 32 bit;
- Recent apks may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only;
Source from celsoazevedo